BabyAnnie’s prime focus is to provide financial assistance for fertility treatment, specifically in vitro fertilization.
· Applicants are required to show proof of infertility issue(s)
· Applicants can live anywhere in Northern California (beginning 2019 applicants can reside anywhere in the US for the mid-year Grant; Christmas grant is only for Northern California residents).
· Grants are given to those showing a need for financial assistance with their fertility treatment
· 2018 Christmas grant will be to the CA IVF facility in Davis, CA. mid-year grant will allow grant recipient to choose clinic of their choice, providing it is an accredited fertility facility within the US.
NEXT GRANT DEADLINE: DECEMBER 10, 2018
The Grant will be awarded December 25, 2018. Finalists may be contacted to provide additional information.
WHAT YOU MUST INCLUDE WITH YOUR APPLICATION
• Completed Baby Annie application (See below to download)
• Video description of infertility history; or written description (photos optional but welcome)
• Signed media release form giving Baby Annie permission to use your story (included with application)
• Application fee of $50. (Please make check payable to Baby Annie.) (Checks only no money orders please.)
• Completed Medical Packet Pages 9. 10. and 11 of application are to be completed by the physician.
• Please allow sufficient time for your physician to complete these pages and return them to you. Submissions must include these forms to be considered complete.